Mindegave (Memorial) Fund 1914
At the fifth stevne in 1914, the membership voted to establish a gift fund to be sent to & distributed in Hadeland. A committee made up of Ole J. Nokelby, Montevideo MN; Christen G. Svinning, Hayward MN, and Thorval Froslie, Vining MN were elected and established the following rules:
The immigrants who donated to this fund were concerned for the welfare of those they had left behind, and wanted to share some of their good fortune in America with friends and neighbors in Hadeland. In 2000, reflecting the social changes in Norway during the last half of the century, the fund was liquidated and donated to the Hadeland Folkemuseum. Some of the monies have been used to complete restoration of the replica of the Dynna Stone housed at the museum.